Preferred destination in Canada?
Skill Level And B.C Job Offer
1. Do you have a job offer from an employer in British Columbia?
2. Skill Level of the B.C. Job Offer*
3. Are you currently working in this job?
Annual wage of the B.C. job offer
4. Annual gross wage of the job offer(CAD) $ ?
5. In what region of British Columbia is this job located?
Directly related work experience points
6. How many years of related (with respect to your job offer) work experience do you have in the last 10 years?
7. At Least 1 year of directly related experince in Canada?
Highest Level of Education Points
8. What is your highest level of completed education?
9. Post-secondary education completed in B.C?
10. Post- Secondary education completed in Canada (outside B.C)
11. Do you have Education Credential Assessment from qualified supplied?
12. Do you have trades certifiate assessment from the industry Training Authority?
13. Language Points (CLB Level)